Location : Luton
Post Date : 23 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 467409
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
A UK leading Construction organisation located between Bedford and Luton are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk between Bedford and Luton you will receive a salary of up to £23000 per annum as well as being part of a leader in its field which in-turn offers opportunities to develop your existing skills.
The role of Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Processing authorised supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Maintain the supplier ledger to keep them updated.
- Coding, Matching and Batching.
- Deal with queries and correspondence.
- Reconcile statements and follow up any discrepancies.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties as required.
- Responsible for general administration duties.
To be considered for this opportunity as Purchase Ledger Clerk you MUST HAVE:
- Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Payable experience.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent reconciliation skills.
- Knowledge of accounting systems.
- The ability to work as part of a team (essential).
- Experience of working to strict deadlines during a month end timetable (essential).
Situated between Bedford and Luton, the organisation is known as a UK leader in its field, who offer support to achieve career goals by offering first class opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk between Bedford and Luton you will receive a salary of up to £23000 per annum as well as a good pension scheme and 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB Milton Keynes