Junior IT Specialist
Location : Lydney
Post Date : 04 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 475679
Line of Business : IT
Junior Onsite Support Specialist, £25,000 Lydney
My Client is one of the world leading suppliers in its industry. As a company they have a number of different successes such as being responsible for 70% of the world's production of one of their products. The Company has two sites based out the UK with other offices around the globe including France, Germany, USA, Canada and the Philippines.
My Client is looking for an individual to be the first port of call for all IT on-site support. This includes handling request provided by global helpdesk teams. The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively with senior management as well as being strong technically, and be able work on your own initiative.
- Solid Word & Excel Skills
- A good knowledge of PC Networking, including Windows based PC's and physical network structure including Routers, switches and network printing.
- An excellent phone manner
- A patient manner with clients who may not be IT literate
- Willingness and ability to pick up new software quickly
- Excellent reliability
- 5% pension
- BUPA health cover
- And more
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead