£40000 - 45000 / annum
2nd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant with practice experience to join a dynamic, established, acquisitive and growing Accountancy firm as a Financial Accountant.
If you are looking for a medium-sized Accountancy firm with a strong foothold in the market, where you can truly begin to take ownership over a portfolio & progress into senior management, then this is not to missed!
This Financial Accountant position sits within an established team of 10+ staff (Macclesfield based), and will be a key part of the firm going forwards.
There is a direct progression from this post into a senior management (and ultimately directorship) role, and we also provide a fantastic benefits package.
- Preparation and review of accounts for various SME's
- Completing quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of income tax and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Assistance with the preparation and filing of Construction Industry Scheme returns.
- Assisting trainee accountants within the team wherever required.
- Business partnering and building ongoing client relationships.
- Ensuring that adequately trained and experienced staff are allocated to assignments to ensure that work is completed as cost effectively as possible.
- Ensuring communication within the management team is effective and efficient in order to achieve the firm's goals.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Status
- Previous experience in an practice/business advisory setting
- Self-starter who is capable of taking ownership of a key client portfolio
- Commercially aware and capable of building relationships with key external stakeholders
Established, acquisitive and growing firm with a strong UK-wide portfolio. There is also plenty of progression and development opportunities available for ambitious candidates, either within this office or around the UK.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £45,000 + Bonus
Some flexible working
28 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
Option to purchase/sell an extra 5 days holiday (maximum 41 days holiday)
4% company pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100