£18,000.00 - £28,000.00 / annum
20th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half have a great opportunity within Berkshire for an Accounts Assistant. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role has an extensive variety of responsibilities within finance. Full time role with many responsibilities. Located in the heart of Reading the offices are remarkable and the company has substantial facilities and study package for the right candidate.
- Monitoring cash positions.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Processing journals (when needed)
- Audit processing.
- Processing end of month.
- Monthly VAT return and EC sales.
- Cash and payments for sales and purchase ledgers.
- Preparing revenue recognition journals.
- Providing information for financial reporting.
The successful candidate
- Highly organised.
- Ability to work in a team and alone.
- Problem solver.
- Driven/ Self-motivated.
- Ability to work to deadline.
The perfect candidate would ideally have previous experience working in financial reporting departments and strong use of Microsoft office.
- Excellent salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Great employee discount and staff sales.
If this role is right for you then please apply below.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888