Junior Bank Reconcilliation Clerk
Location : Maidenhead
Post Date : 02 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 465257
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Junior Bank Reconciliations Clerk
My client is seeking a Finance Graduate to assist in a major reconciliation project. The main responsibility of this role is to ensure that all bank account transactions are reconciled to the General Ledger on a daily basis and assist with clearing non-reconciling items, and in the bank rec simplification project.
Working in this environment is very demanding. Accuracy and timeliness of matching and query solving are critical, which requires great transparency in the way our client operates. Full training will be provided.
- Daily bank Reconciliation for multiple large volume accounts
- Investigation and reporting of un-reconciled bank account items
- Assist in bank rec simplification project
- Liaison with IT and Payments management
- Finance/Mathematics Graduate
- Able to pick up servicing and bank rec systems knowledge quickly
- Self-starter, pro-active and willing to set and meet tight deadlines and targets
- Really good eye for detail; logical mind-set· Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Excel and data manipulations skills· Strong Analytical skills
- Liaising with other areas as appropriate
- Flexible, adaptable, strong team player who is deadline and goal orientated
Our client is a rapidly growing UK based business based in Maidenhead, you will join with two other new graduates in similar positions.
Salary and Benefits
The Bank reconciliation clerk role will pay £8-£9 per hour depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
37-43 Blagrave Street
RG1 1PZ Reading