£26,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
30th September 2019
Our client, a world leader in their field, are looking to recruit an IT Support & Infrastructure engineer to provide support throughout Europe, to be based in their offices in Newbury.
The successful IT Support & Infrastructure engineer will be responsible for assisting 1st line support as well dealing with complex issues relating to databases, webservers, advanced networking or any other infrastructure related topics.
Plan, deploy and support IT infrastructure solutions throughout the European Organization applying best practices and always with security in mind.
Assisting 1st line support and development with complex issues related to databases, webservers, advanced networking (routing/firewall/LAN/WLAN/WAN) or any other infrastructure related topics.
Automating/scripting reoccurring tasks and problems including advanced O365 and Azure automation.
- Multiple years of experience in IT Hardware and different OS's (Windows/Mac) both PC's and Mobiles (iOS/Android)
- Excellent knowledge in system administration such as AD, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, VPN, VoIP
- Good knowledge of Linux system administration (RHEL/CentOS)
- Good knowledge of web server management (Apache, tomcat, Nginx, JRE/JDK, ...)
- Knowledge of Virtualization such as VMware and management of Windows and Linux VMs.
- Knowledge of storage systems, firewalls, routers, switches, Wireless APs, …
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (AZURE, AWS, …).
- Experience in managing O365
- You are an enthusiastic, self motivated colleague, passionate and self educational team player
- You are creative, independent, communicative and know how to deal with stress and deadlines
Despite being a global company and a world leader in their field, they offer a friendly environment to work in and not corporate at all who are a market leader in the design and distribution of electronic music products.
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer is £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and the working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. There are a range of benefits on offer such as private healthcare, private parking and company doctor to name a few.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888