GBP70000 - 75000 / annum
1st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
With offices in 40 countries, my client is a globally recognised brand. Robert Half are exclusively partnering with this industry leading company to recruit a Supply Chain Finance Manager on a full time, permanent basis. Based just off the M4, this company operates in a dynamic and fast paced industry, whilst maintaining an excellent working environment and a rewarding culture.
As the Supply Chain Finance Manager, you will report directly into the EMEA Head of Finance and will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives whilst partnering with the wider organisation to influence profitability goals, business decisions and insure financial targets are met. As a Leadership role, it is crucial you can motivate a team to consistently achieve deadlines and goals.
- Act as Finance Lead across all strategic initiatives within the Supply Chain.
- Provide guidance & business partnering to the Head of Supply Chain and wider senior management.
- Establish profitability goals, support with the budget preparation and develop strategic initiatives to ensure financial targets are met.
- Financial Forecasting - involvement in the preparation of the annual financial plan and provide quarterly forecast updates as required.
- Contract management of external partners from a finance point of view.
- Work closely with US & International Zone finance teams to understand all global supply chain processes.
- Communicate financial data to the senior management.
- Motivate and lead a team.
- Manage the budget for your department.
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in a Finance related discipline.
- Fully ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Commercial experience in a Supply Chain environment.
- Ability to multi-task, and able to manage last minute changes and requests.
- Able to maintain relationships across different business units and management teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Independently proactive and able to quickly make decisions in a pressured environment.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Industry leading bonus structure & attractive pension plan.
- Fantastic office culture.
- Relaxed dress code (optional!)
- Ample opportunity for career development and progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888