Location : Malmesbury
Post Date : 24 February 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Order Number : 468733
Line of Business : Interim and Project
RH Management Resources is seeking a 6 month interim Financial Controller for a Malmesbury based client.
In this role the interim Financial Controller will look after the maintenance of financial controls and systems within the business ensuring that accounting policy, principles and procedures are appropriately applied. In addition, this role is responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of financial reports and statements both internally and externally to ensure overall governance and compliance.
Specific tasks will include:
- Day to day team management, objective setting, coach, train and motivate as required
- Manage monthly management accounts cycle and annual statutory audit workload
- Set and manage the overall finance systems strategy working cross functionally
- Coordinate and approve monthly payroll inputs and manage relationship with bureau
- Oversee the company's tax affairs (CT, VAT, PAYE, CIS etc.) and ensure compliance
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Cash flow forecasting and forex review and management including bank covenant compliance
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, or CIMA)
- High level of current technical accounting knowledge (IFRS etc.)
- Experienced people manager; skilled at coaching a motivating a medium sized team
This role will pay up to £450 per day to a limited company.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
2 Denmark Road,
GU1 4DA Guildford,