GBP35000 - 45000 / annum
14th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with an established business based in Malmesbury who are looking for a Group Accountant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
As a Group Accountant you will support the delivery of the Group's management results every month end. As the business evolves, Group Reporting will need to adapt to ensure that all Group reports have absolute integrity and support executive decision making. The Group Accountant role is an integral part of ensuring that Group Reporting meets these requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Development of reporting methods to drive efficiency improvements
- Assist with the development of working capital reporting and target setting across the Group
- Continue the development of the centralised staff bonus accrual process, streamlining existing process and liaising with the Group HR team to enhance data accuracy
- Maintaining clear and up to date documentation of your management consolidation processes for internal use, and relevant accounting policies to drive consistency in market finance teams
- Support for the market finance teams with month end management consolidation issues and questions
- Advise and contribute on projects that impact the management consolidation processes
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/qualities:
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified accountant ideally, finalists may be considered
- Willing to work either independently or as part of a team
- Strong consolidation and reporting experience
- Excellent SAP and Excel knowledge
- An aptitude for and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies and benefit the business
- High levels of integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong logical mind-set and approach to problem solving
An excellent opportunity with an established business based in Malmesbury with modern open-plan offices and a supportive working environment.
Salary & Benefits
This role is a full-time permanent role earning between £35,000 and £45,000 pa DOE as well as an attractive benefit package including pension, health care and on-site parking amongst other excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900