Senior Finance Analyst - IT
11th January 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst - IT for a leading Malmesbury based operation on a full time FTC contract basis position.
This is what we need you to do:
Operational Costs - Non project:
- Headcount Approval Process - Manage headcount within the IT Opex cost centres ensuring new headcounts are in budget / LE.
- Work with the BP to identify and challenge potential savings to be made in current BAU activities within IT Globally.
- Pull together monthly report on global IT costs, identify variances and review before presenting to the BP.
- Act as the main point of contact for lower value cost centres within Group IT.
- Be seen as first point of contact to support the cost centre and project managers
- Support in the consolidation of the LE on a quarterly basis
- Validate headcount for Capex / Opex areas including Perms and Contractors
- Confirmation of travel of FCM and Taxis are charged / allocated correctly.
- Ensure new prepayments are added to spreadsheet and LE files updated where appropriate. Accruals should be released as soon as possible and an analysis of accruals to be supplied into monthly IT Global review meeting to escalate.
- Be able to identify process improvements in all areas above and come up with workable solutions for process change to drive efficiency and productivity
- Be able to work with stakeholders across Finance to enact process improvements and ensure they are fit for purpose.
This is a fantastic organisation to work for, and a great opportunity to gain valuable experience.
Candidates must be part qualified or fully qualified accountants to be considered for this role.
Based in Malmesbury, car parking facility available.
Please call Sully on 01793 571900 for further information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
SN5 6NX 01793 571900