£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
14th October 2019
This is a truly great opportunity for a strong 3rd Line Engineer who wants to increase their exposure within Azure with our Manchester based client that has an international reach!
- Be part of the relationship with the vendors that are providing the Infrastructure that is used to enable all internal and external applications.
- Provide technical support that will include AD, Azure, VMware, Windows Server and O365.
- Enable application team to implement and support Business line applications, for example Workday, Smartstream etc.
- Provide technical advice, guidance, and informal training on hardware and software.
- Ensures timely incident and problem resolution
Ideally, you'll have a strong exposure to most of the requirements detailed below. However, I am more interested in your ability to adapt and communicate internally and externally to make this role a success - naturally you'll have a good technical skill set too!
- Knowledge of Supplier Governance and SLA services
- Strong vendor management skills.
- NetApp or similar storage solutions
- AWS or Azure
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues utilising a structured problem solving process.
- Able to demonstrate initiative, self-direction and adaption to changing priorities
- Excellent organisation, problem solving, communication, prioritisation and facilitation skills
In-depth technical knowledge isn't a necessity as that will be provided by the vendor, however, it is important that you understand what technologies are out there (AWS, Azure, Active Directory, Java/J2EE, SQL, SAP, Oracle) and what they do.
What's in this for you?
Salary up to £50,000 (12 MTH FTC) for this Manchester based opportunity. To move swiftly, contact me directly Mosi Brown on 07815 935077 or apply now for more details. All genuine applications will be contacted.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100