£23,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
31st July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are exclusively partnering one of the world's most impressive Digital/Creative businesses who partner some of the globe's largest luxury brands to recruit for a strong Accounts Payable Assistant to join their dynamic finance team.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to join such an interesting business that will offer you an incredible working environment; excellent growth and development opportunities; and a great benefits package!
The business are a global leader within the Digital & Creative industry, who partner some of the world's largest luxury brands. Due to incredible growth, they are now looking to add a strong Accounts Payable Assistant to their dynamic Finance Team. They are based in an extremely impressive modern office complex in Manchester City Centre.
This is an extremely interesting all-round Accounts Payable position, where you will be one of the key members of the Finance Team. Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with supplier handlers to resolve purchase order price or quantity queries and ensure 'goods receipt notes' are processed
- Investigate Credit Notes
- Reject Invoices that do not quote a valid PO Number, are PO Complete or PO Wrong Supplier
- Review accounting accuracy for posted purchase invoices
- Log payable invoices on google drive and ERP system within an agreed timeframe
- Code and post approved payable invoices within an agreed timeframe
- Process BACS payments for due and approved invoices
- Create payments in internet banking software
- Process intercompany transfers
- Validate and process relevant payments after completion of request form
- Propose invoice payment schedules
- Undertake monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by the Finance Manager
- General office administration including but not limited to incoming and outgoing mail
- Support other team members during absences
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100