£18,000.00 - £20,000.00 / annum
15th October 2019
Manchester - Exchange Quay
As a Business Administrator, you will support the Consulting Support team providing administrative support to consulting teams across 16 offices in 12 countries, learning and developing your skills, taking more responsibilities bit by bit. It is an excellent opportunity to step into the professional world and starting a career that will evolve with you.
The Manchester office is the central hub for the support functions across the business. Finance and the Consulting Support Team, ICT and HR are mainly operating from there, offering a first-class support to the business.
As a Business Administrator, you will support the Consulting Support team, learning and developing your skills, taking more responsibilities bit by bit. It is an excellent opportunity to step into the professional world and starting a career that will evolve with you.
- Recording leads, prospective clients, new, successful and unsuccessful bids.
- Reviewing proposals to ensure our processes are followed.
- Completing checks on new clients, quality assurance and conflict of interest.
- Maintaining and updating clients' company information.
- Setting up and attending bid review calls.
- Liaising with our bank to process relevant documents for proposals and projects.
- Liaising with HMRC to get relevant certificates.
- Monitoring the advancement of projects.
- Gathering ad hoc statistics for proposals.
- Registering new suppliers.
- Compiling customer satisfaction surveys.
- Maintaining and updating Excel templates.
Your skills and education
- A-level education or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (including Maths and English).
- Previous experience in an office environment.
- Positive mind set and proactive.
- Excellent communication skills, orally or in writing
Salary £18,000 - £20,000
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100