GBP45000 - 55000 / annum
9th May 2019
Business Development Manager - Manchester (EMEA)
Reporting to the Sales Director - EMEA
My client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager, with a strong background in consultative/technical sales within the technology space, ideally Payment Solutions.
To identify, qualify and pursue new business opportunities as well as implementing and building upon the exiting the strategic sales plan for the company's existing client base. This will include a competitive positioning approach to help grow volume, market share and profit on a value proposition basis, identifying new industries for additional income.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of professional relationships within the industry segment (including existing clients, hardware suppliers, consultants, industry network events and operators to identify new opportunities) and establish your position as an industry expert.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposal documents to respond to RFP's or customer requests using internal resources; work with other departments to create and finalise contracts and set time schedules for services.
- Negotiate contracts
- Meet and exceed annual sales business plan; monitoring progress to monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Maintain a global collaboration with the company's regional offices for product management on strategic sales of new product features to remain competitive in the parking industry
- Track and analyse the competition, products and activities
- Assist in corporate lead generating activities and support of industry trade shows/events.
- Utilise Salesforce.com to track activities, contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities in order to provide reliable forecasts and pipeline updates for the company
- Exceptional knowledge and global experience within the Payment Solutions
- Demonstrated success and over achievement in value proposition selling and experience of market share growth.
- Excellent listening and consultative skills with a strong ability to communicate across a range of diverse cultures and corporate levels, including Executive Management (C level)
- Ability to navigate the larger strategic picture
- Ability to analyse and evaluate territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan to meet goals
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to travel
£45k-£55k (depending on experience)
25 days holiday + bank holiday's
Private Health Care
Death in Service
Long Service Awards
Plus, other company perks including cycle to work, store discounts etc.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100