£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
5th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
If you are an ambitious qualified accountant, then you do not want to miss this Commercial Finance Manager opportunity with a dynamic, acquisitive, private-equity backed firm.
Due to continued acquisitions and growth a rare opening for a Commercially-focused Finance Manager is now available. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic qualified accountant to take ownership over a key business region and add real tangible value via process, system and controls improvements.
There is a real emphasis on business partnering here, so commercial awareness and the ability to build/maintain relationships is key.
- Business Partner regional stakeholders associated to the business area, ensuring full clarity and maximum efficiency at all times;
- Orchestrating improvements to controls, processes and systems accordingly to the needs of the department;
- Full involvement in the roll out of a new ERP system, with particular emphasis on financial controls;
- Acting as a key finance point-of-contact for the region;
- Management of a small, mostly autonomous team;
- Identifying weaknesses and opportunities for driving costs and margins - planning and acting on these accordingly to increase revenue;
- Fully involved in the production of Management Accounts where required;
- Periodic reporting at a high level;
- Regularly analysing (re)budgeting, (re)forecasting where required;
- Assisting the regional director and Finance Director with any ad-hoc tasks & projects.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant;
- 2+ years' prior experience in a management accounting setting;
- Experience in a Commercial setting would be beneficial (ie Commercial Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner);
- Happy to 'get stuck in' to all aspects of finance and accountancy;
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and difficult situations;
- Dynamic and looking to progress further.
- North Manchester based, medium sized firm situated in the Property/Construction space;
- Staff focused - Keen on progression, training and development of staff. Usually promote from within & excellent benefits package is provided.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £50,000 base salary
- Flexible working & work from home options
- Discretionary bonus
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100