Commercial Management Accountant
GBP47000 - 55000 / annum
7th January 2019
Accounting and Finance
A brilliant and unique opportunity to join an established and rapidly expanding Manchester firm in a Commercial Management Accountant capacity, closely supporting the Financial Controller. In this newly created position, a dynamic and personable individual would oversee a major project whilst adding value through financial analysis and timely production of Management Accounts.
Line management / Commercial Finance Manager responsibilities will become available for the right candidate, as will development and progression opportunities.
- Production of end-to-end Management Accounts packs for senior stakeholder use;
- Business Partnering a key contract business area, acting as the main point of contact within finance;
- Business partnering internal and external departments/teams including Marketing, Commercial, Operations to maintain relationships and efficient working methods;
- Working to establish fluid processes throughout;
- Orchestrating system changes and development for the aforementioned contract business area;
- Closely supporting Financial Controller on any finance and commercial matters required;
- Periodic reporting at a high level. Budgeting, forecasting and cashflow reporting where required.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with 1+ year post qualification experience;
- Prior experience in a Management Accountant setting;
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and difficult situations;
- Previous experience in a commercial management accountant or commercial setting would be beneficial;
- Previous experience in an Engineering/equivalent setting would be beneficial, but is not essential.
Established and successful Manchester Engineering firm, looking to add financial staffing support to a key contract business area.
Rapidly expanding - Previous financial year turnover ~£100mil. Upcoming financial year turnover expected ~£170mil
Forward thinking - Company open to change, working flexibility and new ideas.
Staff focused - Keen on progression, training and development of staff. Usually promote from within.
Salary & Benefit
Up to £55,000 per annum, 10% annual bonus, potential flexible working, pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
M2 1AB 0161 828 6100