GBP9 - 14 / hour
March 4, 2018
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a temporary Credit Controller to join a company based in Greater Manchester on a temporary bases for up to 3 months, possibly longer. £9-£14
The temporary Credit Controller position will consist of the following duties and is looking to start asap:
- Credit Control Support - To ensure that credit is strictly controlled and that we achieve payment before procedures are carried out.
- To provide monthly statements for the main stakeholders
- To report on a monthly basis the level of debt collection, the level of bad debts and the aged debt analysis ensuring debt process has been followed correctly.
- To liaise with the 3rd parties to arrange for the collection of all overdue accounts from 90 days and on.
- To deal with all legal aspects of the credit control function
- To administer and co-ordinate the clearing of any bad debts
- To follow up, where necessary, all queries either in writing, by email or on the phone.
- To ensure all incoming payments are promptly and accurately allocated in preparation for banking.
The ideal candidate for this temporary Credit Control position will have previous credit control experience and ideally have experience of the wider function
- A minimum of two years working in Finance environment understanding financial transactions within a credit control and debt collection function.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to understand financial transactions and how a Finance department operates.
- Excellent customer service/telephone manner.
- The ability to manage high volumes of work accurately and to tight deadlines.
- Be immediately available and able to start asap
Started over 20 years ago my client has built their business on delivering the highest standards in customer care and have a wealth of experience in their industry. It is a great name to put on your CV and they have consistently been named as one of the UK's "Top places to Work"
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement