GBP42000 - 45000 / annum
29th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting for a strong, commercially-focused Financial Analyst on behalf of an instantly recognisable Fashion Brand based near Manchester City Centre.
They are looking for a proactive and commercially savvy Finance Analyst to join their expanding FP&A Function. The FP&A team are integral to maintaining the profitability of the business through budgeting & forecasting, commercial analysis, and financial modelling. The team is responsible for supporting multiple areas of the business and therefore a successful candidate will need to be agile in managing multiple priorities and switching from one piece of work to another. The culture within the business is ambitious and they are looking for like minded individuals to compliment this with fresh ideas and insight.
The business are a large, yet rapidly expanding online Fashion retailer based near Manchester City Centre. Due to incredible growth over the past few years, they are looking to increase headcount within their high-performing commercial finance team.
- Work with teams around the business to understand and make commercial decisions on pricing & promotions plans & strategies
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of variances
- Ongoing carriage pricing review for all markets, including competitor review
- Ongoing Royalty pricing review & scenario modelling for all markets
- Ongoing multiplier/exchange rate/promo review for international markets
- Promotions scenario modelling including sensitivity analysis (impact vs budget & forecast)
- Influence weekly promotional plan
- Devise and suggest new and alternative promotional strategies & tests
- Scenario modelling & review of affiliate/student/CRM promotions
- Monitor competitor promotional activity & establish impact on the business's performance
- Share findings with, and make recommendations to, both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management Team and directors
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Mentor junior members of the team
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100