16th September 2019
- Working on core high-traffic, client-facing projects in the company
With a boat load of stuff left to do in 2019 and huge 2020 planned!
This is a key role in a fast-paced agile team who utilize multiple CI tools to ensure clean test-driven code is deployed to production multiple times a day, no time for red tape! While you will be predominantly working in a team with a shared workload, you will be expected to pro-actively work and look to seek out new opportunities for the IT team.
A willingness to learn and grow is also essential for this role, you may not be perfect, but we want to help you learn and develop.
Sound like you? What essential skills should you have?
- Good working knowledge of Node and Node APIs
- Experience designing and/or interacting with RESTful APIs
- Application/API performance and optimisation knowledge
- Good working knowledge of React
- NodeJS based tooling (WebPack/gulp etc.)
Nice to haves
- Experience working in a full stack environment
- Knowledge of AWS services and APIs
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100