GBP45000 - 55000 / annum
9th May 2019
Technical Lead / IT Infrastructure / Cloud / Azure / AWS / O365 / Oracle / Load Balance / Infrastructure Management / Vendor Management / Supplier Governance / Project Management / Manchester / North West
Our client, a leading global specialist require a Cloud & Infrastructure Technical Services Lead to join the team in Manchester. Salary up to £55,000 including flexible benefits package.
As the Cloud & Infrastructure Technical Services Lead you will develop the relationship between internal IT and the Hosted Applications and Managed Cloud Services vendors.
You will also be the owner of Infrastructure projects, it's essential to understand all aspects of each system, from both a business and technical point of view. This means having a working knowledge of technologies such as AWS/Azure, Load Balancers, Oracle, SQL Server as well as knowledge of Network and Security technologies. This role requires the ownership of all documentation including governance and process/procedures.
You will be liaising with people from different backgrounds, from management to designers and programmers in the IT department, to ensure the Cloud Services meets the needs of the organisation and the people who'll be using it.
- Identifying the organisation's needs
- Supplier Governance
- Drive supplier service review meetings and manage incidents
- Agreeing plans with the Business and Vendors.
- Demonstrate commitment to professional growth in risk, program and project management establishing governance to ensure that the objectives are achieved.
- Own the creation of detailed system/design documentation for the Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Supplier Governance and SLA services
- AWS or Azure
- 5+ year's experience of working in Pan-European IT environment
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues utilising a structured problem solving process.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Excellent organisation, problem solving, communication, prioritisation and facilitation skills
This role will play a significant part in the continued success of our client and for you in your career.
Apply for more details now!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100