£65,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
18th July 2019
Infrastructure Architect -fotigate togaf SOA
- Leading business within its industry
- Extensive business transformation
With over 100 years of history you'll be instrumental in driving the technical architecture for this leading UK business for the years to come. Working out of the client's state of the art, nearly created headquarters in Manchester, you'll define and maintain the infrastructure, network and security architecture.
Working in an enterprise environment you'll define and maintain the infrastructure architecture including: workstations, WAN/LAN, storage, servers, cloud, remote access, security, unified communications and telephony.
You'll employ your strong design and analytical skills to provide technical system solutions, hardware selection and overall design direction.
Your experience will include:
- You'll be fluent in Microsoft technologies, with extensive hands on architecture experience
- Cisco network
- Fortigate firewalls
- Application server administration and web server
- Certifications/technology of interest: TOGAF, SOA, CITA, EACOE, CCNP, CCNA, CCIE, Linux, Unix, AWS, Azure
- 25 days holiday (increase with service)
- Critical life cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity cover
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100