11th July 2019
This is a key role in a fast-paced agile team who utilize multiple CI tools to ensure clean test-driven code is deployed to production multiple times a day, no time for red tape! While you will be predominantly working in a team with a shared workload, you will be expected to pro-actively work and look to seek out new opportunities for the IT team.
A willingness to learn and grow is also essential for this role, you may not be perfect, but we want to help you learn and develop.
Sound like you? What essential skills should you have?
- Good working knowledge of Node and Node APIs
- Experience designing and/or interacting with RESTful APIs
- Application/API performance and optimisation knowledge
- Good working knowledge of React
- NodeJS based tooling (WebPack/gulp etc.)
Nice to haves
- Experience working in a full stack environment
- Knowledge of AWS services and APIs
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100