£10.00 - £11.00 / annum
27th June 2019
OfficeTeam are currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Coordinator to work on a temporary basis within the HR team of a housing association, based just outside the city centre. This is a 3 month booking paying between £10-£11 per hour, dependant on experience.
The Role - Learning and Development Coordinator
Key duties will include:-
- Sourcing and booking training
- Scheduling training courses and distributing invites to delegates accordingly.
- Collating training packs and attendance sheets
- Distributing evaluation forms
- Booking external training.
- Travel bookings (trains) and accommodation
- Updating the training database
- Supporting the People and Talent Assistants with any ad hoc HR administration.
- Attention to detail
- Excel/ Word/ Outlook
- Initiative with great communication skills
As a Learning and Development Assistant you will be proactive in your approach, have excellent organisational skills along with good attention to detail. You will have experience of booking and coordinating training courses This is a friendly and lively working environment and we are looking for a team player who can add value to the team
Our client is a housing association based just outside Manchester City Centre
Salary and Benefits
The Learning and Development Assistant role pays between £10 - £11 per hour and is initially for 3 months. 37.5 hours per week.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100