£33,000.00 - £38,000.00 / annum
1st August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Management Accountant to provide complex, timely and accurate financial information to senior management. If you are an accountant with the desire to progress and add tangible value within a fast-moving and growing business environment, then look no further. This position reports directly into the Financial Controller for maximum exposure to finance, and study support is also provided.
Part Qualified candidates will be considered for this post.
- Preparation of financial statements and monthly management accounts;
- Assisting Budgeting & forecasting processes;
- Providing analysis on spending, financial performance & costs, including variance analysis and commentary where required;
- Interpreting complex financial information and reporting to stakeholders at all levels throughout the business;
- Assisting in month-end processes throughout;
- Managing VAT;
- Taking ownership over reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet;
- Acting as a point of contact for external audit information;
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information, systems, processes and suggesting improvements/developments wherever possible;
- Ensuring that corporate governance, risk management and internal controls are updated;
- Assisting Financial Controller in other day-to-day duties as required.
- Qualified ot Part-qualified Accountant status;
- Management Accountancy experience - 2 years or more;
- Ability to explain complex financial information to non-finance staff;
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-moving and often competitive environment.
Established and growing legal firm based in Manchester City Centre. Employee-focused company culture, with emphasis on training, development and progression within the business (particularly for Management Accountant 's). Parking is situated within 2 minutes walk and the nearest major train station is less than 5 minutes walk. Study support is provided.
Salary & Benefits
up to £38,000 + Study Support + 25 days holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100