Project Account Manager (Office / Excel / Grant Management)
GBP35000 - 42000 / annum
24th March 2019
Our client, a grant funding charity, require a Project Account Manager to join the team in a home based role. Salary up to £42,000 including package. Ideally based in the North West, other locations considered.
Working closely with the Programme Director, manage and help develop a portfolio of grant funding programmes. The role holder will be the day to day point of contact for funded projects. The role will balance responsibilities including monitoring performance via regular reports and catch ups, providing support from within and beyond the team, supporting peer learning between funded projects and seeking to ensure that lessons, PR opportunities and experience across grant programmes are maximised
As the Project Account Manager, you'll able to demonstrate an ability to work in a high trust and high performance environment to be successful in this role including the following skills:
- Friendly, co-operative and diplomatic, whilst able to be a 'critical friend'.
- Practical and rigorous with good attention to detail
- Organised, able to plan and schedule activity, with proven ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Collaborative and a team player - as well as motivated to work independently
- Using digital tools (incl Office and Project Management tools) for oversight and running projects
- Monitoring projects and programmes, including the use of spreadsheets, and holding delivery partners to account.
- Experience working with databases, excel or grant management systems
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders
- Interest in digital technology and/or education
- Experience of remote working and the tools to support it
- Experience of managing data relating to social impact.
- Working in a grant giving organisation, managing or supporting the grant giving process
This is an ideal opportunity for a Project Account Manager/ Project Manager/Coordinator looking to become involved with Digital Technology to enhance our client's social impact.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100