GBP26000 - 30000 / annum
10th June 2019
You'll be working within a follow-the-sun support model alongside colleagues in Los Angeles and will be helping to provide expert technology support to their global offices via telephone, email, chat and remote access systems with an emphasis on quality over quantity - this isn't a 'log and flog' Service Desk, they want their issues and requests to be resolved at the first call as often as possible.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- First & Second line support to employees using various firm applications and systems, including Windows 10, MS Office 2016, iManage, Litera Change Pro, DTE and Adobe Acrobat.
- Handling escalations from Technology teams located in each of our global offices.
- Logging and tracking all support requests in our Service Management Toolset (ServiceNow)
- Incident Response Management for major incidents experienced across the firm.
- Providing remote access support including wireless connectivity, RSA tokens, VPN and VDI Services
- Supporting mobile collaboration using Blackberry Work apps
- Responding to hardware questions and problems involving desktop computers, laptops, printers, smartphones, multi-function devices and Cisco phones
Join the team if you:
- Are passionate about customer service and emerging technology
- Are process driven, with a focus on continual service improvement through quality assurance
- Are talented at root cause analysis with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working within a technical support function
- An ITIL v3 Qualification or have worked within the ITIL v3 Framework in a previous role
The below are desirable but not essential:
- Experience in an ITIL v3 Service Management toolset (ServiceNow preferably)
- A degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Fluent in either French or German
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100