£20,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
30th August 2019
Social Media Executive - Manchester
As a Social Media Executive, you will assist with the planning and execution of the company's social media campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to join the Beauty Industry, a passion for the creative and an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Managing social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest
- Design/produce Social Media Content
- Diary management - making sure all creative deadlines are met
- To research trending topics and inspiration for social content/campaigns
- Copy writing and content creation for the blog, website, email campaigns and competitions
- Design and create marketing materials for events and promotions
- Maintain brand website
- B2B Marketing
- Producing reports to monitor campaigns etc
- Innovative - keep in touch with the market trends
- Well organised
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Experience in SEO, Keyword strategy, Meta Data, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Hootsuite, Magento, Photoshop and InDesign would be advantageous
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
- 28 days holiday
- Office Based
- Free Parking
- Salford - Manchester
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100