£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
19th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
A unique accountancy position leading transition to Microsoft Dynamics Navision/NAV/365 Business Central, in an established and growing Manchester / Salford business. Best suited to a a dynamic and commercial candidate, you will be at the forefront of proposing and driving change in this exciting position. There is vast scope for personal and business development and plenty of opportunity to 'put your stamp' on the job.
To be considered for this position, you must have excellent demonstrable Microsoft Dynamics Navision/NAV/365 Business Central experience.
Systems Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Leading the transition to Microsoft Dynamics Navision/NAV/365 Business Central from SAGE, from a finance perspective.
- Business partnering with IT lead and senior stakeholders throughout the business, to manage expectations and maintain systems integrity throughout.
- Understand and participate in the drawing up of all system requirements.
- Provide Finance input to any new Group project implementation.
- Provide systems guidance and implement changes as required from issues raised by the Operations, Commercial and Stores teams.
- Take the lead in all Finance project implementations, including core ledgers, FP&A and other software upgrades.
- Act as a System Administrator for the Budgeting & Reporting software.
- Provide expertise in the management of the Property and Fixed Assets systems and interfaces.
- Seek improvements to work processes replacing manual work with automated processes.
- Ad-hoc accounting as required by the Head of Finance.
- Ideally ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent).
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Navision/NAV/365 Business Central.
- A background in finance systems support and ideally implementations.
- Prior experience in a systems accountant role would be advantageous.
- Proven skills in the implantation, use and improvement of financial systems.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Previous experience of the construction or engineering industry would be advantageous.
Established Engineering group with explosive recent growth from ~£100mil to ~£200mil turnover within 12 months. Taking a bullish approach to 2019/2020/2021, hiring a Systems Accountant is a major part of their accountancy and wider business expansion plans. Employee-oriented with a flexible and forward-thinking approach to work, benefits etc. A truly great company to work for.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £60,000 depending on experience, flexible working, 10% annual bonus, negotiable further benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100