£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
16th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
As the Financial Analyst for our clients your main responsibilities will involve:
- Development of insightful management information and financial analysis to drive improvements in business performance
- Prepare management reports for circulation to the senior leadership team. Drive improvement, automation, resilience, self service reporting capabilities
- Lead month end including consolidation reporting requirements and group reporting tasks. Including posting of all BU generated journals & consolidation of 6 axle companies at the month end. Production of monthly review slide deck
- Lead on Oracle system data extraction for reporting and BU finance super user
- Own the cost centre reporting process and support FBP in pro-actively support Cost Centre managers as required
- Support Operations team with adhoc analysis and reporting to aid decision making
- Support FBP and FSSC with transfer pricing activity and Treasury management, ensuring BU knowledge informs the FSSC owned process
- Provide Excel support to BD and sales function for analysis, sales catalogue development and corporate reporting
Required skills and qualifications:
- Part qualified or qualified ACMA, ACA, ACCA
- Manufacturing experience/technology preferred but not essential
- Experience of KPI reporting and presenting data for senior manager is essential
- Experience of corporate reporting in a PLC environment essential
- Experience of Oracle Financials R12 is preferred but not essential
- Strong Excel skills needed
Our clients are a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the Ocean, turning over close to £2billion last year.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888