£65,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
22nd August 2019
Robert Half Office Technology is recruiting for a Head of IT Services role an innovative organisation, based in Melksham.
Working within a collaborative IT team in Melksham, the Head of IT Services will be responsible for designing and implementing a high-performing service delivery function for the business.
This will include introducing incident and change management processes that are in line with the organisation's requirement. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day running of the service desk including coaching and mentoring junior staff and ensuring critical SLA's are met.
- Own and manage the strategy and delivery of Service Desk services for the entire organisation
- Manage the day to day relationships outsourced IT service partners
- Develop and lead a high-performing team by performance, planning future succession and setting objectives,
- Own the IT Service escalation process including major incident management
- Lead the service design for new systems and services
- Responsible for ensuring process adherence to Incident, Service Request and Change management processes
- Create and manage a CSIP (Continual Service Improvement Plan)
- Lead in promoting, communicating and raising the awareness of the Service Desk and Service request functions across the entire organisation
- Provide regular reporting of the performance of the Service Desk and processes to the business, including Customer Satisfaction
- Delivery of the IT Training function in terms of training design and the management of training delivery
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes, ideally V3 Service Management level
- Technical understanding of Microsoft, network infrastructure, security and application technologies
- Significant experience of managing a Service Desk/Service Delivery function in an ITIL environment
- Excellent knowledge of change/configuration/incident/problem management processes
- Good understanding of IT training methods
- Ability to motivate and mentor staff whilst driving results
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Keen to learn new technologies
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a Head of IT Services role with an innovative and dynamic organisation, based in Melksham. The organisation is a firm believer in investing in their people, with great progression prospects and a unique office culture.
Salary & Benefits
The Head of IT Services will be offered a salary up to £70,000 with a 25% bonus scheme and a contributory pension.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400