£10.00 - £13.00 / hour
24th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller who has previously worked with Sage to join their growing Credit team on an on-going contract
Location: Milnrow, Rochdale
- Carries out collection activities on a range of nominated accounts
- Release held orders on a daily basis
- Ensures invoice disputes are resolved and queries escalated via the Sage system
- Amend credit limits in line with ongoing customer trading experience and risk.
- Block and unblock accounts as required with relevant communications
- Able to work using own initiative or as part of an effective team with common goals & financial objectives.
- Escalate payment issues through appropriate channels in a timely manner
- Attend and take participation in all training, coaching sessions and team meetings.
- Follow all relevant company procedures.
- Previous Credit Control experience preferred
- Excellent numerical and English skills
- Sage Preferred
A growing manufacturing business who have recently won a number of high value contracts
Salary & Benefits
£10-£13ph depended on experience
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100