Location : Milton Keynes
Post Date : 03 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468851
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
A rapidly growing, creative organisation based in Luton are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. As Accounts Assistant you will receive a salary of up to £26000 per annum alongside study support, pension and free onsite parking. The Financial Controller is seeking an individual with drive, passion and enthusiasm to pursue a successful and progressive career within the team. This is an incredible opportunity for anyone who is seeking development and a mentor who will provide support throughout.
As Accounts Assistant in Luton you will be responsible for:
- Full processing of the purchase ledger
- Completion of monthly payment runs including BACS and CHAPS
- Working with the Financial Controller and IT team to implement a new expenses system
- Completing supplier statement reconciliations
- Management of bank accounts including reconciliations
- Reporting regularly to the Financial controller with regard to the purchase ledger, cash status, and any other issues
- Responsible for the maintenance of the petty cash records including multi currencies
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Providing support to the Financial Controller whenever required
As Accounts Assistant you MUST:
- Be at least in the final stage of AAT or the early stages of ACCA,CIMA or ACA
- Have strong Purchase Ledger experience
- Be a strong communicator and have good articulation skills
- Be seeking a role with progression, development and drive
- Have good excel skills
The organisation are market leaders within their chosen field and have recently acquired a smaller competitor within the Luton market. The Financial Controller within the business is very supportive and likes to develop and grow employees, therefore this is a very strong opportunity for someone to learn and expand their knowledge.
Salary & Benefits
As Accounts Assistant you will receive a salary of up to £25000 per annum along with a market leading benefits package including study support, pension, and free onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB Milton Keynes