Accounts Manager / Team Leader
GBP26000 - 28000 / annum
14th February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working in partnership with a prestigious services business who are steeped in history with the recruitment of an Accounts Manager / Finance Team Leader, based in Milton Keynes.
This key role is based at the Regional Head Office in Milton Keynes, providing support to the Finance Manager, while managing and organising the team's workloads and priorities.
- Oversee and ensure timely completion of all bank reconciliations on a daily basis
- Create and implement an effective exception management process including in-depth analysis of breaks and communicating these to relevant departments to resolve.
- Produce management information on daily breaks and issue resolution for senior management
- Liaise regularly with business process owners to ensure all reconciliation queries are answered efficiently
- The development and maintenance of internal and external relationships
- Proactive identification and management of identified risks
- Develop regular accurate management information for all reconciliations
- Train team on transaction and balance reconciliation investigation analysis and reporting
- 2+ years transaction and balance reconciliation experience
- Strong people management skills
- Effective communicator with relationship management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Our client is an international and leading prestigious services business who are steeped in history, who offer a modern office environment as well as great salary and benefits!
Salary & Benefits
The role of Accounts Manager / Finance Team Leader is paying £26,000 - £30,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB 01908 201 420