£27000 - 30000 / annum
19th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively with a national business based in Milton Keynes who are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor, paying between £27,000 - £30,000.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role
- Managing a small team comprising two individuals
- Raising monthly invoices and credit notes and sending client statements
- Running direct debit collection and setup files
- Entering cash onto client accounts
- Reconciling client accounts to ensure we have a clear understanding of outstanding items
- Processing contract terminations
- Uploading data into the system
- Resolving client and centre queries in an effective and timely manner
- Reconciliation of the Accounts Receivable bank account
- Ensuring the team are aware of what their duties include
- Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary
- Assisting the Credit Control team in debt collection as appropriate
- Other ad hoc duties within the department
- Take responsibility for own learning and development.
- Keep on top of all issues that arise.
- Actively participate and drive activities that improve the quality of the services provided.
- Work closely with colleagues across the finance team and wider business to actively participate in and drive activities that improve the quality of the services provided
- £27,000 - £30,000
- Company Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420