Audit Regulation Case Manager
Location : Milton Keynes
Post Date : 24 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468094
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is hiring for an Audit Regulation Case Manager for a well-known Recognized Supervisory Body (RSB) based in Milton Keynes. This is a full-time permanent position.
The Audit Regulation Case Manager is responsible for managing a team who are responsible for performing checks and documentation for qualified accountants applying to gain the Audit Qualification so they are authorized to perform audit work.
The manager's responsibilities are to manage the team to ensure the case work is carried out promptly and to a high standard, and to provide final sign-off on the case so as to issue the authorization.
· To ensure your team members are motivated, familiar with company policies and procedures and have annually agreed training and development plans.
· To manage the caseload of your team members, ensuring the correct policies and procedures are followed.
· Work closely with the Head of Regulatory Practice to ensure the audit regulation team is appropriately resourced and familiar with team workloads.
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with other teams and departments and with external oversight regulators.
· Take personal responsibility at various stages for the progress of appropriate cases and provide final sign-off.
· Where appropriate, facilitate, and prepare work for consideration by Committees and assist the Committee Secretary to support and monitor the work of Committees to ensure effective discharge of their responsibilities.
· To deputise for the Head of Regulatory Practice as required.
The company is looking to hire a qualified ACA with experience in audit gained in practice.
The client is an Recognized Supervisory Body based in Milton Keynes.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is up to £60,000 plus benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB Milton Keynes