£22000 - 26000 / annum
18th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively with a multinational business based in Milton Keynes to recruit a Credit Controller! The role is perfect for someone with excellent customer service and experience of high volume inbound and outbound calling - and is looking for a role within a progressive finance department.
Sitting within the Finance department, this role will report to the Credit Control Supervisor and be responsible for collecting cash and outstanding payments owed to the business.
- Handling both inbound and outbound telephone queries.
- Chasing and collecting payments via telephone, letter and email.
- Solving queries on invoices with both internal departments and external customers.
- Proactively work to KPIs to ensure that all agreed objectives are met. These will predominately be around call and cash collection targets.
- Monitoring and placement of all standing order and direct debit mandates.
- Maintenance of credit control records ensuring contact records are accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure all credit notes and adjustment invoices are prepared accurately and dispatched in a timely manner.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Keen interest in developing a career within Finance
- Previous credit control experience is ideal
- Previous experience of making inbound and outbound calls
- £22,000 - £26,000
- 24 days + bank holidays
- Company benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420