£30,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
2nd July 2019
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager?
Do you have change management experience? Have you helped modernise a business by implementing new efficient processes? Have you worked closely with a Sales department to help expand your client base and brand awareness across the UK and Europe? Have you been successful in bringing outsourced Marketing in house? Have you helped launch a new website?
If so, please keep reading!
The ideal candidate will have come from the Entertainment / Sports or Film industry. If not you should have an interest in football/sport and/or films and/or games (entertainment).
This role is full time, based in Milton Keynes.
My client is looking at candidates between £40,000 - £60,000.
The company has just launched their E-commerce presence and as the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for this new and exciting platform.
Although you will not initially be responsible for man management, there is an opportunity to grow a bigger, more specialised marketing team in the future.
If you have European experience or links to Germany, that would be the icing on the cake!
If you are interested, please apply asap.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in marketing, business, or related field
- 3+ years in social media or online marketing
- Experience of working in comparable industries with a strong relevant network is essential
- Wide business knowledge and understanding of a number of disciplines including social media, content, SEO, SEA, analytics, UX and mobile marketing
- Ability to instigate and maintain productive relationships, to gain buy-in and credibility at all levels internally and externally.
- Working with external partners to amplify social media reach through all available channels.
- Experience of developing social media campaign and budgets and establishing KPIs
- Proven track record of success in delivering on social media & content campaigns and KPIs
- Flexibility to travel across Europe regularly
- Tenacity and persistence when seeking new business opportunities
- Entrepreneurial characteristics including self-belief, passion, tenacity, persistence, risk taking
- Fluent in English - German and other European languages are a plus
- The candidate should have excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Photographic skills and previous experience working in a sales or marketing office environment would be preferred.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420