15th April 2019
Ecommerce Sales Manager
To provide vision and direction to the E-Commerce division, to deliver sales to all our online market platforms. To become the online market leader through the provision of the company products. The E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for sales margins and supply chain. To provide marketing support and an effective communication channel between potential and existing customers. To plan and deliver sustainable growth in this division.
- To provide the E-Commerce division with a vision and a plan to deliver sustainable growth and an exceptional customer service.
- To plan and implement a full plan and budget annually, meanwhile ensuring that the division is in line through the year.
- Ensure all daily and monthly reports are produced and distributed within the agreed deadlines, and actioned as appropriate.
- Continuously research, investigate and recommend new products and services to increase our range.
- Liaise with suppliers to improve services and margins. Gather prices and log these.
- Actively build relationships with existing and potential customer base.
- Update customer and sales information on the company CRM system.
- To monitor, record and resolve any customer complaints relating to the E-Commerce division when escalated by the Account Executive.
- All errors to be logged in our CRM system to obtain route cause and create a resolution.
- To issue quotes on request by customers.
- To follow up on any issues quotes within agreed KPI time frames.
- Analyse competing sites.
- To assist in the improvement of the site designs and content to improve conversion rates.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Develop and promote a culture of continuous improvement, thereby recommending changes and implementing authorised changes.
- Motivate all team members to a high state of commitment to the company and its goals.
- Responsibility for managing the E-Commerce Account Executive.
- We need to include to provide all customers with an exceptional journey and experience, judged against the market leading sites
- To identify gaps and opportunities and recommend.
- To communicate regularly with the internal team on our goals and customer experience to ensure that all internal customers work to deliver these goals.
The role of the E-Commerce Manager is primarily to drive sales and achieve budget through all digital channels, whilst ensuring search engine ranking and sales opportunities are maximised.
Key Skills required
- Able to manage sales budgets
- Strong relationship builder
- Analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Relationship management
- Proactive and motivated
- Proven experience in E-Commerce sales
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420