GBP40000 - 60000 / annum
20th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst on behalf of a specialist Manufacturing and Technology business that is part of an extensive Global Network with offices in Milton Keynes.
As Financial Analyst you will report to the Finance Manager to provide in depth commercial and management information into the business unit itself to aid in growth and development but also into the Group business. Day to day duties will consist of:
- Reporting and analysis of specific p&l and revenue streams
- Reporting on revenue and costs for revenue streams
- Production of monthly management accounts to meet the group business timetable
- Analysing variances against budgets and forecasts
- Working across operational managers to ensure that they understand financial performance of revenue streams
- Production and analysis of financial and operational KPIS
- Providing support to bids and tenders
You will ideally be a Qualified Accountant with an excellent commercial mindset and with a sound knowledge of both management accounting and performance forecasting. You will need strong influencing and interpersonal skills and will be able to produce financial models, forecasts and budgets. The role of Financial Analyst is a newly created opportunity to aid in the ongoing growth and development of an already successful business.
The Organisation is innovative and a true leader in its field with a well developed and secure Parent Company. The business works across technology which touches a number of fields and markets and can only grow further.
Salary and Benefits
Role of Financial Analyst in Milton Keynes is paying £40-60K + Excellent Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420