GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
8th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst on behalf of a Global Services business with offices across the UK and more locally in Luton and Milton Keynes.
As Finance Analyst you will be required to work in a key role supporting two business units across Milton Keynes and Luton with senior level stakeholder management and reporting into Director group. Day to day duties will consist of:
- Planning of month end and supporting the FD and FC across month end tasks
- Reviewing Business Unit reports to understand accuracy and performance
- Preparing and reviewing of accruals and provisions per business unit
- Looking for ways to improve and add value to reporting
- Preparation of the balance sheet and management information packs
- Preparation of business reporting packs for the Business Units
- Reporting and explanation of quarterly reporting metrics and performance
- Consolidation of data to be reported into the management group
- Support to the wider UK team
You will be a Qualified Accountant ideally making your first move from a Practice environment and looking for something away from the norm of technical reporting where you can be more instrumental in the long term strategy of the business. You will be interpersonally effective with the ability to influence across a senior stakeholder group with business acumen, an eye for detail but with the ability to think outside of the box. Role of Financial Analyst will look at 2 Business Units across Luton and Milton Keynes and therefore the successful individual is able to work in either location depending on what suits there needs.
The Organisation is a true Global Player and leader in its market sitting within the top percentile of businesses within it's market place. It is looking for individuals who are looking for ongoing opportunity within its already successful organisation.
Salary and Benefits
Role of Financial Analyst in either Luton or Milton Keynes is paying £40-45K + Bonus + Shares + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420