£75,000.00 - £85,000.00 / annum
22nd August 2019
Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Controller on behalf of a Large Plc with offices in Milton Keynes and across the country.
As Financial Controller you will take responsibility for all aspects of financial performance and governance for the UK business with acting up responsibility for the Finance Director. Day to day duties will consist of:
- Responsibility for the financial planning process including forecasting, budgeting and strategic plans
- Scenario planning, modelling and outcome analysis for review by the Executive team
- MI improvement
- Identification of risk and opportunities to performance
- Ownership of the group reporting
- Driving efficiency's through process optimisation and simplification
- Develop and own financial processes
- Oversight of investment programmes
- Ownership of the indirect cost areas and identifying cost saving opportunities
- Full responsibility for KPIs
You will be a senior Qualified Accountant who has worked across complex organisations and will be used to leading and motivating high performing teams whilst influencing at senior levels. Role of Senior Financial Controller is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a development opportunity to Finance Director likely within 2 years.
The Business is a well known Organisation across the UK and offers excellent career growth, progression and certainty for its employees.
Salary and Benefits
Role of Senior Financial Controller in Milton Keynes is paying 75-85K + Car + Excellent Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420