Group Reporting Manager
Location : Milton Keynes
Post Date : 29 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469278
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Group Reporting Manager on behalf of a Multi-Million Turnover business with offices in Milton Keynes.
As Group Reporting Manager you will lead a Group Reporting Team that is responsible for the delivery of essential business information, financial data and accounting policies to both internal and external stakeholders. You will take responsibility for consolidated Group Reporting leading to the production of business information and financial data for publications to the external investor community, the board and senior executives. You and the team will cover all group technical compliance in line with IFRS and maintain the group accounting manual. It is the Group Reporting Managers role to advise senior management on the appropriate accounting treatments for complex transactions and multinational consolidations under IFRS.
Day to day duties will consist of:
- consolidated weekly, monthly , quarterly and annual business information and financial data to tight deadlines
- ensure data integrity within operating unit data submissions including identifying and investigating variances submitted to the head office
- support divisional finance team to ensure consistency of policies and reporting requirements
- prepare the financial sections of external publications led by the Group Annual report and statutory accounts for head office companies
- develop accounting policies in line with evolving the business requirements of the Group
- continuous review of business processes within the Group reporting team
- resourcing, development and cost control of the Group reporting team
- being the point of contact throughout the Group for technical accounting and reporting queries and reviewing new developments in IFRS and related regulatory frameworks
- ad-hoc support to Group Finance and Head Office projects including financial modelling
You will be:
- ACA qualified graduate accountant with 5 years PQE either from a recognised firm or with relevant industry experience
- experienced with consolidation accounting and applying IFRS for an international organisation either directly or through audit experience
- experienced with leading and developing a top performing team
- proactive and commercially focused
- have an ability to generate solutions to technical accounting problems
- strong cultural awareness to work across a Global organisation
- achievement focused
The Business is a growing organisation that offers excellent opportunities for future career progression and has a strong history of employing excellent and career minded individuals for its team.
Salary & Benefits
Role of Group Reporting Manager in Milton Keynes is paying £70-80K + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
1 Grafton Mews,
MK9 1FB Milton Keynes