GBP20000 - 24000 / annum
16th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
The candidate will need to have a full understanding of all stages of payroll processing. The role also involves raising and issuing invoices relating to payroll charge rates. You will be providing finance and back office facilities to Recruitment Companies.
- Processing payroll leavers, starters, changes in details, salary reviews, holidays, timesheets
- Collating and posting payslips
- Deal with worker salary and payroll queries.
- Liaise with clients for missing information where necessary.
- Process SSP, SPP, SAP and NI/Tax deductions
- BACS submissions, audits and internal reporting
- RTI Submissions and liaison with HMRC
- Auto Enrolment pension deductions, pension administration and reporting
- Process payments to self-employed contractors and umbrella companies
- Create payroll and invoicing reports for clients
- Experience dealing with P.A.Y.E. & Auto-enrolment
- Experience with SAGE/Safe Tempest
- High attention to details and levels of accuracy
The role of Payroll Administrator is being offered at £20,00 - £24,000 + bonus as well as 20 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with each year in service).
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420