2nd August 2019
Product Marketing Specialist
UP TO £45,000
The Product Marketing Specialist will focus on bringing our messaging to life, creating a sales toolkit for the new business and account development teams and who will be responsible for our product content and positioning. The Product Marketer will be responsible for communicating the features and benefits of our employee benefits platform and app, Hapi, and our insurance products, through compelling storytelling, presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales enquiries. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical, along with an ability to grasp and present our products USPs in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our clients' problems.
- A proven track record in B2B product marketing
- Experience in B2B marketing of SaaS or HR technology software or financial services preferred
- Experience of communicating to different audiences via different mediums
- Experience of multi-tasking while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Experience planning short and medium term campaigns
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience of generating and bringing to life ideas through creative & innovative presentations.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and product teams to develop product collateral, key messaging, and value proposition
- Create marketing programmes (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc) that articulate the benefits and use cases of our products to drive qualified leads and to engage customers
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Translate technical details and product features into benefits for the user
- Monitor the employee benefits competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators. Be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Understand our clients buying process, including where they get information, and the who, what, whenand why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & clients through the sales cycle
- Assist sales with RFI/RFPs to provide deeper insight into the product.
- Work with various teams (design, production, marketing and sales) to implement strategies
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420