3rd June 2019
Senior Marketing Executive
(Full Time, Permanent)
As Senior Marketing Executive, you will support the marketing department and meet the commercial and customer requirements within the business. This is a hands-on executive role, with opportunities to progress. You will work within a small team of 3 and where you can learn from your manager but also share your knowledge and expertise with the business and your colleagues.
You must have a B2B marketing background within the Tech industry ideally. Additionally, a strong understanding of UK public sector; Health and Social Care is highly desirable. You will need to be a team player, an excellent communicator and demonstrate the ability to get things done! You will need the ability to juggle changing priorities and manage your own workload. Our client is an entrepreneurial-driven business, demonstrating a great ability to adapt and change to external influences. Candidates unable to cope with a dynamic culture driven by change should not apply!
- Assist with the delivery of enquiry generation marketing activities and campaigns
- Assist with the production of fresh content for use in campaigns and our digital ecosystem
- Assist with the operation of, and timely reporting using, marketing systems and tools
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working with integrated CRM, SEO and marketing automation tools, their configuration and use.
- Traffic build and lead generation experience
- Analytics experience to deliver meaningful reporting to influence decision making.
- Experience of using CMS & social media platforms
- Experience of end-to-end marketing campaign delivery
- Knowledge of using digital enquiry generation channels (ie. paid search, remarketing)
- Event's and Networking experience
- Account-based marketing activity experience
- An experience and creative content writer
- Experience managing projects
- Experience briefing external suppliers for content creation & design work.
- Has the skillset to write blog's & publish social articles with minimal input
The Person Specification:
- A generalist marketer with a practical understanding of end to end marketing.
- You will have enough marketing experience to add value with inputs and challenge decision making.
- You're self motivated - but also - have the judgement to check at each process of delivery.
- You'll be degree educated or higher
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420