£500.00 - £600.00 / day
20th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
The temporary division of Robert Half and recruiting for a Treasury Manager for our client based in Milton Keynes for a period of up to 6 months.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day Group Treasury operations, and having direct responsibility for two junior staff
- Provide support to the Group Head of Treasury
- Ensure that the processes are up to date, fully documented and are effective
- Support the Group Head of Treasury in managing bank relationships and external advisors
- Ensure regulatory compliance
A bit about you:
- An accounting qualification / and or Treasury qualification
- Extensive experience of working in a Treasury role
- Experience of Treasury Systems and/or IT2 is essential
- The ability to work in a high pressured environment
- £500-600 daily (LTD or Umbrella basis)
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420