£20,000.00 - £24,000.00 / annum
16th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a prestigious organisation based in Moreton-In-Marsh. The organisation is looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to their friendly finance team on a temporary to permanent basis. If you're a motivated individual who is serious about having a career in finance, this is the position for you.
Position overview: Providing high degree of assistance to Financial Controller. Ensuring that sales invoices are processed, and debt collections are met in a timely manner enable to achieve objectives.
- To ensure the efficient and timely processing of Accounts Receivable invoices
- Work closely with Sales Team to ensure completeness of booking on systems prior to sales invoices being raised.
- Support Sales team with obtaining Purchase Order from customers for sales invoicing
- Support business as escalation point for AP, procurement, SAP and other queries
- Deal with customers queries both the phone and email
- Assist Group Credit Control with sales invoices queries resolution
- Assist with working capital management and reporting, maintaining effective links with the Credit Control team to ensure prompt cash collection
- Assisting Financial Controller with production of various monthly reporting packs for board and internal management, as part of the month end close cycle
- Support the Finance team with journal posting and end of month variance analysis as part of the month end close cycle
- A professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Customer First Attitude.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- A can-do attitude.
- Experience of working in a finance department.
- Working knowledge of SAP and LTM would be advantageous
- A good level of excel
Salary & Benefits:
£20,000 - £24,000 / Temporary to Permanent / Moreton-In-Marsh
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400