£60,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
13th August 2019
Robert Half are recruiting for an Operations Manager to join our clients rapidly expanding manufacturing site in South Wales.
A unique opportunity for a proactive, straightforward individual to manage the day-to-day running of the entire facility and lead the operation.
- To maximise the productivity from all lines.
- To lead safety improvement throughout the operation.
- To lead the Continuous Improvement programme within the operation.
- Lead all aspects of the operation including safety, quality, production and supply chain.
- Experience within the Manufacturing industry.
- Manufacturing and Engineering industry.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £65,000 dependent on experience.
- 10% yearly bonus.
- 24 days holiday plus 8 standard bank holidays.
- 5% matched pension scheme.
- Private BUPA medical cover.
- Onsite parking.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
gb 02920 557 300