£19,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
9th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half are working with a global company based in Newbury. Looking for an Account's assistant to join their team.
- Sales ledger - raising invoices and debt management.
- Purchase ledger.
- Managing, checking and providing payments for expenses.
- Month end, creating journals and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Efficient in reporting internal and external customers for project planning and analysis.
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting.
- Fixed asset management and conducting fixed asset audits.
- Providing and completing VAT returns.
- Creating payments through the banking systems.
- Assisting with project budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
- Receiving and inspecting goods.
- Import and export process.
- Supporting with projects and activities
- Admin experience required.
- AAT qualified or equivalent experience.
- Responsible, accurate and hard working.
- Ability to work in a team as well as self-motivated.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Great with communication.
- Ability/experience in dealing with accounting software.
- Must be multi-tasking and have impeccable organisation and planning skills.
- Confident driving with clean driving licence.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to 25,000 salary.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible start time.
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Private medical care.
- Dental insurance.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888