£20,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
15th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Accounts Receivable Administrator
Part of the central finance team, this role has primary responsibility for maintaining accurate sales order records and invoicing clients. In addition, this role will be expected to understand other areas within accounts receivable and provide cover. For the right person there may be opportunities to get involved in other areas within finance.
- Accounts Receivable Process
- Approving projects and opportunities
- Recording of Sales Orders
- Ensuring all Purchase orders are managed
- Raising Client Invoices
- Manage to outstanding invoice list and communication internally on when these can be raised
- Maintenance of paper records as appropriate
- Chase debt when required
- Oversight of System data-flows including exception reporting
- Support the Treasury function by providing accurate list of invoices due
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment across multi entities
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience of an international organisation inc, communicating with others when it is not their first language
- Flexible approach to working and focus on achieving objectives
- Client focused, making clients, including internal clients, and their needs a primary focus on actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
The leading global, full service, full-spectrum market research company to the crop protection, seed, biotechnology and farm machinery industries.
As an employee owned and private equity backed global network, we are optimally placed to move quickly to meet clients' needs and maintain an employee focused ethos.
Competitive salary ranging from £20,000 to 25,000
For more information on the above role please click the link below for more details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888